The Benefits of Sound Concerts
A Sound Concert (also called Sound Bath) strips away the condensed structural elements that music has such as rhythm, arrangement, and performance. It's not about analyzing any of these elements; it’s a facilitation into a deeper state and an opportunity to unplug from this hyperactive reality to gain perspective with what's going on within you.
Sound therapies like Sound Concerts with the Himalayan Singing Bowls bring profound states of balance back to the physiology of the body, mind, and soul. The brain begins to synchronize and drop into the alpha/theta brain wave states and by doing so, has the potential to benefit and heal in the following ways:
- Improves sleep
- Deepens relaxation
- Reduces stress
- Stimulates circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning
- Strengthens immune system
- Alternative treatment for vertigo or dizziness
- Balances the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- Changes our old patterns of behavior, habits, and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions
- Connects you with your higher self
- Helps with recovery after illness, traumas, and invasive medical treatments
- Helps with coping with life changes and challenges
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition, and motivation
- Activates and balances the chakras
- Removes negative energy from your auric field
What other ways have Sound Concerts benefited you? We'd love to add them to this list!
And if you haven't experienced a Sound Concert yet, please join us on Tuesdays at Glave Kocen Art Gallery, 6-7pm. We offer drop-ins and discounted packages. Just think of the ways in which incorporating Sound Concerts into your weekly self-care routine could begin to shift and balance things in your life!