What Can Yoni Steaming Awaken??
Yoni Steaming is an indigenous practice that has been practiced for centuries and is becoming more and more popular in Western culture, thanks to the rise of Peristeam Hydrotherapy practitioners and even celebrities, such as Gwyneth Paltrow (similar to if it's not on FB, it didn't happen...if a celebrity doesn't endorse it, it's not legit 😏).
As a great rule of thumb to measure against...a healthy menstrual/womb cycle is 28 days with 4 days of menstruation. And while menstruating- cramps, short menstrual cycles, long menstrual cycles are not normal though we've been told by modern OBGYNs that they are. And brown, dark brown, purple mensus and blot clotting is a tell-tale sign of an un-healthy menstruation. But Yoni Steaming can help!
HOW'S IT DONE?
The tissues of the vagina are exceptionally porous and absorbent, and the warmth of the steam works to soften and open them. When the herbs are placed in the hot water, their medicinal properties, including volatile oils, are released and carried to the surface of your skin, and to the inside of the vagina, where they are absorbed into the bloodstream and, ultimately, into to the uterus.
The medicinal herbal steam increases circulation, thins mucus, and cleanses the entire reproductive system, allowing it to shed unnecessary membranes and buildup. In doing so, we support the uterus to function at its best, thus reducing the amount of work it has to do, and therefore your discomfort.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS/HOW DOES IT AWAKEN the feminine divine?
Here are some but, most certainly, not a complete list of the benefits of Yoni Steaming:
- Significantly reduce discomfort, bloating and exhaustion associated with monthly cycles
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with abdominal massage
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, and uterine prolapse
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and maintain healthy odor
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Increase libido and vaginal lubrication
So steaming isn't only for women; men can benefit from steaming as well.
Yoni steaming can be a excellent alternative to fractional LEEP and D&C procedures.
This month of November, we're offering 15% off of your first 60-minute Yoni steam with the purchase of a Gemstone Yoni Egg. To learn more about the benefits of using Yoni Eggs, a great compliment to Yoni Steaming, read out blog here.